The V.S.F.A aligns efforts with industry advocacy and tobacco harm reduction organizations to bridge gaps between the state and federal level. Our media outlets were created for the purpose of providing easy access for members to news articles, alerts, scientific research studies, pending legislation and educational materials associated with the vaping industry. We raise funds to promote advocacy, a proactive approach that is imperative for consumers and industry alike. We actively participate in dialogue with the public, vendors, media and industry advocacy groups to ensure our interests are heard and addressed at the state and federal level. We are dedicated to fostering communication, sharing reliable information and providing an outlet where V.S.F.A members and state agencies can engage in meaningful, truthful dialogue regarding public health and industry matters. We advocate on state issues that threaten the survival of the industry, provide informative resources, updates on state programs that educate and prepare industry participants to meet compliance requirements.
This is where your money goes:
- The majority of the dues go to funding of the lobbyist.
- All VSFA Board Members and staff are Volunteers, no money goes to salaries.
- Some dues go to running the corporation like, Startup and maintain the website, mailers, and fees to setup and run the Corporation etc.
- We strive to keep expenses to a minimum.
- We also hope to one day generate enough funds to hire a PR Firm to get out positive publicity about the vaping industry.